FRONT END LOADER
• Various size buckets to 48” wide, with and without Digging Teeth. Some can even fit through 36” wide gates and doors (only 34½” wide).
• Loading, digging, backfilling, leveling, grading. Moving dirt, mulch, gravel piles or other landscaping materials. Lot clean-up. Can load Dumpsters and small trucks. Click here to see photos!
• Digs to 6’6” deep with 8”; 13”; 16” and 24” Buckets. Gets into tight spaces where others can’t. AMAZING MACHINE! Digging footers, foundations, trenching, utilities installation, irrigation, planting trees, loading small trucks, trailers, dumpsters. Click here to see photos!
• 48” Wide. Leveling, grading, spreading, backfilling trenches, etc. Click here to see photos!
• Vertical and Horizontal. Breaks concrete, asphalt, bricks, blocks, stones, walls, steps, sidewalks, basement floors, patios, slabs, driveways. Click here to see photos!
• Grinds tree stumps up to 36” above and 16 1/2” below grade. Click here to see photos!
• For loading trees. Also for lifting and hauling trees, tree trunks and brush piles. Click here to see photos!
• Lifting building materials, large cut up tree trunks, debris, heavy appliances, machinery, loading dumpsters, all forklift tasks. Click here to see photos!
• Our DINGO operators can use this lifting boom for long reach lifting, loading or unloading trucks and trailers, raising and lowering long posts of any size into post holes for deck building, raising and setting beams vertically or horizontally and for light demolition. At only 34 1/2" wide, our operators can get these DINGOS into tight spaces to do heavy lifting jobs with this CRANE BOOM. We have rigging capabilities that can handle most object sizes and shapes to be lifted. For Dingo with operator needs, call Suburban Welding Company® at 703-765- 9344. Our vast DINGO attachments, coupled with our trained operators can save time and labor costs. Call Suburban Welding Company® at 703-765-9344 and we will tell you how we can speed up your project with our DINGO equipment and experienced operators.
Click here to see photos!
• 49” wide. Grade, finish, spread topsoil, backfill trenches.
• Produces nice finished grade and removes stones.
• Also great for carrying material around a job site.
• Can also be used for fast, effortless pulling of chain link fence posts and other metal and wood posts set in concrete. Ask for a demonstration of this use. Click here to see photos!
POWER ROLLER BROOM
• 48” Wide. Great for jobsite cleanup, driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, streets at construction and excavation site entrances, snow removal. Click here to see photos!
• Ripping hard ground, sidewalks, tree roots & stumps, walls, posts, large rocks. Click here to see photos!
• 8” wide bucket, trenches to 24” deep, for use when the full size backhoe attachment is not required.
• Rip out small tree stumps, tree roots and rocks. Great for breaking up hard ground.
• Quick change to front end loading bucket for combination work - less than 1 minute to change attachments Click here to see photos!
• Replaces bucket on backhoe for the BIG ripping jobs. Large rocks, tree stumps, roots, concrete, frozen ground, etc. Need to rip it out? This is it! Click here to see photos!
SHORT LIFTING FORK AND ROCK SPADE
• 14” spring steel fork for lifting, positioning, and spading rocks, tree roots, sidewalks, slabs, concrete demolition, and irrigation trenching. Click here to see photos!
• Longer Reach!
• Different Angle!
SPECIALTY ATTACHMENTS AND MORE!